24-Hole Soil Digger and Soil Spacer for Planting Seeds
The 24-Hole Soil Digger is an innovative garden tool that allows gardeners to create perfect planting holes in standard 72-cell seed starting trays!
The tool can also be used in the garden to stamp 24 holes in the soil for direct sowing of seeds. Use every hole for planting spinach, arugula, bok choy, carrots, and other seeds that can be spaced close together.
For other seeds that need to be spaced out, use every other hole, or any combination.
The tool was designed in the USA, and is made from solid nylon that is nearly indestructible.
• Efficiently start seeds indoors by creating perfect planting holes in 72-cell seed trays
• Can be used in the garden for direct seed sowing
• Made from nearly indestructible material
• Designed in The Garden State, New Jersey
• Dimensions: 10.5" x 7" x 5" and it weighs 1.1 pounds.